Список форумов Геоинформационная система. Беларусь. Геоинформационная система. Беларусь.
Форум сайта www.emaps-online.com

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Louis Vuitton

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Геоинформационная система. Беларусь. -> Поиск
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Guillette031

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 13, 2012 10:35 am    Заголовок сообщения: Louis Vuitton Ответить с цитатой

Why Do We Spend So Much For Artist Handbags
I usually see myself wondering the reason why designer handbags are found so expensive. What i'm saying is,mulberry bags, most of us don't have plenty of expendable funds so that you can fork out on a tote that costs the same as a little car, but why are a few people prepared to spend such an exorbitant amount for a handbag? They surely can't be a whole lot of better.... can they?
Properly ultimately you are purchasing the name. This celebs that attend around with their Hermes Birkin Tote draped lovingly around their arms made these bags right into a status symbol. It is no longer about how beautifully designed or how sophisticated a design they can be, it is now about one-upmanship throughout how many thousands they have got spent on their handbag.
The second reason that Custom handbags are so much will that high quality solutions cost more to produce. Properly of course this is true, although within reason. Quite clearly mass producing in a sweatshop in Cina will reduce costs as well as conversely having effectively paid craftsmen hands stitching the handbags in France (Hermes, Louis Vuitton), United Kingdom (Mulberry) and Madeira (Gucci, Prada...) will undoubtedly raise costs, and predictably prices. However, while it's easy to see that the difference in quality between a 30 handbag bought from Topshop and a 200 buckskin handbag purchased from a tiny independent company might be vast, it is difficult to see how much better a Hermes Birkin Bag at 6,000 can be in comparison with say a Mulberry Postman's Locking mechanism tote at Six hundred.
The final reason for our prime price of designer purses and handbags is that they charge the things they can get away together with, and as long as people continue to pay the sky high selling prices then they'll keep charge them. What i'm saying is,mulberry sale, who can blame these people? If there's a market for it then they'll exploit that like any successful company. People will always desire a slice of the superstar pie, and each and every amongst us would like to be a bit more like each of our favourite celebrity, plus some people seem to feel that if they spend a lot of money on a designer, express Louis Vuitton, handbag how they instantly become "stylish". Very well I can say with no hesitation that this will be most definitely not the case. I mean which would you claim looks more classy - a car collision of an outfit using a Louis Vuitton handbag slung over your adjustable rate mortgage or a carefully created simple outfit you feel confident in, with a pretty handbag that flatters your wardrobe?
Hence, the ultimate question: Would you like to spend your down payment on a future apartment to get a beautifully made, high quality leather bag with wow factor? NO!! You can buy decorative leather handbags by many small third party retailers that are hand made and finished to the highest standards for a fraction of the cost, you just need to look. No, they just don't have the Hermes stamp or perhaps the Louis Vuitton pattern but that doesn't mean you can't appearance as elegant and turn as many heads seeing that someone who's spent their holiday finances on a handbag.
At Red Door, we pride ourselves in handpicking our fabulous range of purses. To preview our great selection of , through stunning suede bags to , please visit our web page:
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Геоинформационная система. Беларусь. -> Поиск Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: