Список форумов Геоинформационная система. Беларусь. Геоинформационная система. Беларусь.
Форум сайта www.emaps-online.com

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Richie shows off new fashion brand

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Геоинформационная система. Беларусь. -> Общие вопросы
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Guillette031

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Сен 21, 2012 8:20 am    Заголовок сообщения: Richie shows off new fashion brand Ответить с цитатой

Richie shows off new fashion brand
She guided aspiring creative designers on the fashion competition show Fashion Star, and states that she sees success from the fashion business as frequently potentially intense and short lived, or broad-based and sustained. She actually is gained recognition for her lines Winter Kate and House with Harlow,mulberry logo, but the Nicole Richie for Impulse effort, best described as contemporary clothes styled with Richie's bohemian flair, is her greatest exposure however.
Start of sidebar. She likes to see women make their glimpse their own instead of doling out advice or drawing attention to how she's worn a certain design before."It's such an honour whenever I'm driving down the street and also I'm at school and I view your everyday woman just dressed in a piece from my selection, that's something that's stand out,mulberry cottages," she says."You realize it's something that it really variations me in a way that nothing else features before because they went out and these people bought that piece that i'm extremely grateful. (Richie says she actually is a master at a quick hair braid.)"There are often times that I do search a hot mess and I speculate I probably should work on making myself a little more put together always. It's a work in progress."Not for this day. I wear things with holes in them as with any the time."But I do like to remove things just to kind of preserve my closet fresh. Most of the time I'm donating. I am not just throwing clothes out.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Геоинформационная система. Беларусь. -> Общие вопросы Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: