Список форумов Геоинформационная система. Беларусь. Геоинформационная система. Беларусь.
Форум сайта www.emaps-online.com

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

minuscule magnifying glasses

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Геоинформационная система. Беларусь. -> Справочная и историческая информация
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Guillette031

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Сен 21, 2012 8:43 am    Заголовок сообщения: minuscule magnifying glasses Ответить с цитатой

Bug Life Theme Eat outside Party
For one of my son's second birthdays, all of us held a Bug's Life crafted picnic. There were so many people joining that we held it in a park. We were able to phone ahead and reserve space with picnic tables near the park's fountain and playground.
Arrangements. Nature provided most of the decoration! We brought with us white and red checkered tablecloths for the picnic tables and our own cardstock plates, cups, napkins, plus cutlery.
Food. As it was a picnic, our food provided things like potato salad, sausages,mulberry bayswater bag, chips, and watermelon. I actually made cupcakes that I ornamented with green icing to search like grass and then put a bug candy in the grass. They were so cute easy to make and bringing cakes instead of cakes meant that I did not have to worry about bringing a slicing knife or extra dishes and forks to the park.
Actions. As we were right on the playground, we didn't require much in the way of organized things to do, but we did participate in a few games such as "follow a leader" (like ants do) plus "tag", pretending that whoever has been "it" was a grasshopper trying to get the ould like. We also brought frisbees and balls with us.
Extras. Finding annoy themed toys for the cure bags was really easy. There are bug shaped candy, cheap bug toys, bug erasers, minuscule magnifying glasses, bug tattoo designs, and for a dollar each,cheap mulberry bags, it's also possible to get little bug catcher packages, which are a great gift for the kids in summer.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Геоинформационная система. Беларусь. -> Справочная и историческая информация Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: