Список форумов Геоинформационная система. Беларусь. Геоинформационная система. Беларусь.
Форум сайта www.emaps-online.com

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

line-height

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Геоинформационная система. Беларусь. -> Поиск
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Guillette031

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Сен 22, 2012 9:20 pm    Заголовок сообщения: line-height Ответить с цитатой

how to fit a handbag to your body
Believe it or not, many purses were not created both equally and for good reason. There a lot more to buying a new handbag than fashion and functionality your current bag should fit your figure as well.
For decades, women have ended up buying purses not just to be a sack to throw all of our belongings in, but they also have got a purpose -- work tote,mulberry tree braintree, hanging out clutch, weekend handbag. And the last ten plus decades, purses have gone from utilitarian to status symbol with hugely coveted bags like the Fendi Hidden Bag and the Louis Vuitton Murakami Tote. Here are some tips these blogging case ladies had to offer:
a new petite girl, I always consider size into consideration. I don't disassociate with large bags but it ought to be in proportion. For example if a little woman wants an oversized tote, make sure the shoulder strap(azines) fit high and comfortable on the shoulder so it's not really both wide AND very long, offers Tina Craig, Co-Founder, Snob Global Marketing. a longer tote is being thought to be, it should not be too extensive or bulky. Flat luggage are best when small ladies want the oversized search. Givenchy Sacca is flat (expandable by using three compartments so it continues to fit a lot!) and wide using short handles, perfect for small women! style="margin: 0in 0in 10pt; line-height: 13.5pt">
rule of thumb to the perfect proportion, get a case
that is at least twice as broad as your hand fully distributed
apart. style="line-height: 13.5pt" align="center">
5'6," so I'm not tall but our broad shoulders give me a great athletic build. Although bags are one size fits virtually all, there are a few things to consider when it comes to match, because some bags certainly do not fit all. Over the shoulder bags are the primary problem because the drop around the straps do not go under everyone's arms. Make sure you try it on with a jacket on. Or also, get bags that have adaptable shoulder straps - always the deciding factor for me,mulberry bayswater! As well as small bags are always your no-no if you are on the tall side, it'll just make you look even bigger, advises Kelly Cook, Co-Founder, Snob Worldwide Media. rule of thumb for the fantastic proportion, get a bag that's at least twice as wide since your hand fully spread apart. And thick straps, it's unlikely that any of those long stringy spaghetti strap bags! And one last thing which is sometimes overlooked, if you have large hands, make sure the bag starts wide enough for you to absolutely reach in. Some bags have a ridiculously small cracking open, which is inconvenient for everyone regardless of size because you can't ever discover anything! style="line-height: 13.5pt">
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Геоинформационная система. Беларусь. -> Поиск Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: